Conspiracy Theories

Kevin

Ok, man, I've been doing some research and what I've found ain't pretty. Check THIS out :

#1 : CARL, if THAT really is his name, is working for the Feds! Due to congressional obstructions over information gathering techniques,CARL, and others of his ilk are using 'web forums' to collect data on the unsuspecting. That's right ! -- all your confessionals , opinions, impressions, likes/dislikes, smart-ass comments, etc. are being put into profiles AS I SPEAK (or as you read) according to your web addresses, etc.

#2 : Sammy is a long-time DEA vet looking for kingpins and code. A bit of a renegade; having pledged 'life-long' allegience to Nancy Reagan, personally (of 'Just Say No' fame), he's a bit of a 'loose cannon' in the department, and is best known for having trained Don Johnson in all the right moves ! ' Miami' Sammy making a little more sense now, people ?

Oh , I bet there's a thousand more shocking stories out there ....

:( :: :shades: :puppyeyes:

MikeN, with the yen, falling through the roof, and the N. Koreans taking pot shots just for fun ? You have no IDEA ! Marc, if you're really Marc (gotta trust someone), check this out :

Edna, AKA Sophie Belloche, is /was a KGB mole in Franco's Spain for ... well, years now ! She and her cohorts brought down that regime and have been quietly plotting the People's Republic Of Espania for quite a few years now. How'd she do it ?... The "White Album"... Huh! Eh? Make sense now ?

You really should keep your Yen inside, so as not to damage your roof. And as far as Edna goes, it's a beauty mark , not a mole.

Ken, (I call you Ken because it amuses me)I think it is time to alert Oliver Stone as to your findings...or put another layer on the ol' tin foil hat...

Well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to some suspicions concerning edna.

UncleJoe...!!! I´m not a mole, Marc is always right!!

Kevin, as miamisammy said, "what did you smoke this morning and where can I get some?"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

...and pls, don´t say these things, I´m still a French citizen living in a foreign country... I´m just a good loving housewife and did nothing against the law in the last three or four years. :angel:

And don´t take benefit of the fact that I´m missing these days... :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

Ok, man, I've been doing some research and what I've found ain't pretty. Check THIS out :

#1 : CARL, if THAT really is his name, is working for the Feds! Due to congressional obstructions over information gathering techniques,CARL, and others of his ilk are using 'web forums' to collect data on the unsuspecting. That's right ! -- all your confessionals , opinions, impressions, likes/dislikes, smart-ass comments, etc. are being put into profiles AS I SPEAK (or as you read) according to your web addresses, etc.

#2 : Sammy is a long-time DEA vet looking for kingpins and code. A bit of a renegade; having pledged 'life-long' allegience to Nancy Reagan, personally (of 'Just Say No' fame), he's a bit of a 'loose cannon' in the department, and is best known for having trained Don Johnson in all the right moves ! ' Miami' Sammy making a little more sense now, people ?

Oh , I bet there's a thousand more shocking stories out there ....

you forgot something.........."CARL" was also the other gunman in the JFK assassination...

Peace Out :happybanana: