Who did that album?

Danielj

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Gomm? if so....

Tomcattin'

Windy, guess you posted somewhere else!!! :laughing: :laughing: That must be the pretty weekend you´re having!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pretenders

It´s Carole turn to post now...

Oh, wait! "Stop your sobbing" it´s a song of the Kinks... so maybe the album is also The Kinks?

Edna,

You posted "Rock And Roll Heart".

Windy answered with Ian Gomm and Pete answered with Lou Reed. Both correct answers since both artists have a title with that name but Windy's did make it to the finish line first.

Windy did post a new one, she said Tomcattin'.

In answer to your question about Pete's Post, neither the pretenders or The Kinks had an album called "Stop Your Sobbing".

The song was originally released on the Kinks first album "The Kinks" and later covered by The Pretenders on their first album, "The Pretenders".

I searched the internet and couldn't find any groups with an album with that name. Guess Pete may have to give us a clue.

Edna,

You posted "Rock And Roll Heart".

Windy answered with Ian Gomm and Pete answered with Lou Reed. Both correct answers since both artists have a title with that name but Windy's did make it to the finish line first.

Oh, I see... :o :o

Windy, sorry...:doh: :doh: I thought you were posting another answer... :bow: :bow:

Thanks, Brad! Good to have a good eye here... :shades:

So as there´s no "Stop your sobbing" album,

Tomcattin...

I don´t know the answer, so go ahead...

Brad wrote:

New album: Violation

Johnny wrote:

Starz

Good to see another Starz fan here, Johnny. Check out Starz website.

StarzCentral

They have remastered all their albums and added some bonus tracks. They just came out. Package deal on the website but the stores will have single discs. "Coliseum Rock" has a bonus track called "Vidi O.D." Great song! I have it on a Starz import album.

I think their album Violation is their best release. It kicks *ss! ("Cherry Baby", "Cool One", "Sing It, Shout It", "All Night Long") :thumbsup:

:rockon: :rockon:

Good to see another Starz fan here, Johnny. Check out Starz website.

StarzCentral

They have remastered all their albums and added some bonus tracks. They just came out. Package deal on the website but the stores will have single discs. "Coliseum Rock" has a bonus track called "Vidi O.D." Great song! I have it on a Starz import album.

I think their album Violation is their best release. It kicks *ss! ("Cherry Baby", "Cool One", "Sing It, Shout It", "All Night Long") :thumbsup:

:rockon: :rockon:

Well actaully i just happened to remember that my sister had an album called violation, so i found the cover and it was by Starz. Thanks for the recommendation maybe ill buy it for myself.