Led Zeppelin discussion room.

Karhul

thanks for that link, but this is about Led Zeppelin, not just stairway, though its their best song, and its the best song ever!!! :doh:

I just thought you'd like to see some other's thoughts before taking over. We have, believe it or not, talked about Zep before you got here.

And I believe you're the one who started a thread saying "Isn't Stairway to Heaven the best song ever?"

Again, I was merely pointing out that we discussed that already. If you had taken the time to look around, rather than be concerned only with what you had to say, you'd have known that.

Welcome to Songfacts.

Does anybody know what album "Hey Hey What Can I Do" was originally on? I'm updating all the tracks ID3v2 tags as their original album direct from the Box set. I read somewhere that it first appeared as a B-Side on 1990's Immigrant Song E.P. single. I can't seem to find the correct info.

I have some spotty facts about this, MC. While stationed in Germany (83-85), I had a room mate that was crazy about Zep, and I distictly remember him being all jazzed about that song being released, because he couldn't get it anywhere. Now I know he had all Zep's albums, and it wasn't on any of them, that's why he was so excited about getting it. So, I suppose it wasn't originally released on any album.

That's all the info I have.