Posting a comment

Susiedoc

Yesterday, I posted two comments. . . one about the Beatles in general, and the other specifically about "Hey Jude." After reading what was essentially a debate between those who believe that the song is about heroin,and those who believe it is simply Paul McCartney reaching out to Julian Lennon when his parents divorced. I added my opinion to the rest, and also my own interpretation of the song. I spent a lot of time on that, and I thought that it was interersting and valuable. My comment posted immediately, but today it is gone. All the other comments are still there, but mine is gone.

Why is this? And where is it???

Thanks Earth Angel. . . it seems u had the same problem!!! I have lost enough things that sometimes I remember to email myself a copy of whatever I have written if it is not going to be saved somewhere. . . .so , I did have this one! Now, my question is this. . . Can I somehow delete what I posted tonight? The reason is that my long comment about Hey Jude was put back in its original position, even tho I edited it. . . and tonight's question (What happened to my comment?) is the most recent post. Looks like I am blind. . . asking where it is when it is the very next post. So, can I delete that last post. . . If not, I might need to get Carl to upgrade some more servers. . . .

I wouldn't worry too much about it Susie :) No one here will make any comments about it, we know there is a new server being used. There is a delete post function if you click on edit. This will only work up to a certain amount of time after you have posted it though.

Hopefully everything will settle into place and the new server will be of help to Carl and Sara and all the Songfactors :thumbsup:

And welcome to the boards :thumbsup: :drummer: :guitar: