Stones New Tour and Album

windy1

Finally!! Official word from Ron Wood. Mick, Keith and Charlie are in the studio. The album (new material)is to be released in june or july. The tour begins in September. Hey my birthday is in september! I just love presents...hint. Tickets would be wonderful.

• 2 months later...

I will not post on this particular thread again until I actually have tickets in my hands. Thank you.

Yes!!! I can now post on this thread. I have Stones tickets in my hand at this time. Section 5, Row U, Seat 24, and several in the same vicinity ($99.00 each), at Hersheypark Stadium for October 1. 2005. They're not the greatest seats ever, but they're pretty good....and it is the STONES!!

I'm not sure who the opening act is (it might be John Mayer), but I rarely see the opening act anyway.

It's gonna be a great one!! Rock on everybody!! Hope to see you at the show.

STONES RULE!! THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I can post to this thread ONE MORE TIME! The Stones are playing PNC Stadium in Pittsburgh on my birthday (Sept. 28), so my brother bought me a ticket for my birthday present. I will be seeing the Stones at three different venues in the span of 14 days. Whoo-hoo!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I can post to this thread ONE MORE TIME! The Stones are playing PNC Stadium in Pittsburgh on my birthday (Sept. 28), so my brother bought me a ticket for my birthday present. I will be seeing the Stones at three different venues in the span of 14 days. Whoo-hoo!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Sammy... my birthday is Sept 29, think your brother would give up his ticket? Actually I got tickets for Chicago/Soldier Field on Sept 10, that's my birthday present to me!! I've also heard that mid-winter they may do another round of US dates, and my city just might be on the list!! Lordy I have spent some money on this though!

STONES RULE!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

• 3 months later...

Sammy, I'm well over 400 just on my 2 tickets(I did get good seats though!) But if I can score some for here this winter, guess what? I will. They are almost sold out now, but you never know....

STONES RULE!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm going to be idiot about this all week! ;)

This Saturday!!!!!

And don't worry...my lip is zipped. If I would be lucky enough to get a picture of anything(pre-concert, or post)I won't even post it.

And Happy birthday!!! That is your birthday right? What a present. My trip is my present to me. Guess what? You know the drill:

STONES RULE :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: