Stones New Tour and Album

windy1

Supposedly they are their old selves. :rockon: :rockon:

:laughing: Hopefully not TOO much so ! ( Keith ,stay out of Toronto then, and someone please tie-up Margaret Trudeau )

Great news , Windy ! That is some cheer for the New Year and beyond.

Hope Charlie's up to it (what do they give that guy anyway ? Same stuff that propped all those old Soviet leaders ? ). :bow: :drummer:

Charlie's a tough buzzard though. He'd have to be to get through all those years with the boys as relativally unscathed as he did. He's got a rough time now, maybe that's what got the boys going. Once more for the Gipper and all that.

I do love that Charlie. :drummer:

jr if you've got 6 tickets we've got a songfacts party. How much are you going to scalp them for? Or is it all on you? You're a he** of a nice guy! ;)

If Santa brings me what I asked him for, I´m taking all of you (Windy, jr, Dan, Sue, Jill, Muzik, Uncle, Sammy, Chimp, SoulSis, Kevin and his cousin Yoko Ono, well, all the gang...) to the Stones concert, and then we´ll go backstage and have a huge Stoned-Songfactors party...ok?

No I just got DSl. I regitered without instead of just changing my email. I think I have it straight now. we'll see here. Who calls me windy1 anyway? at least i'm not dave/roger/ ron/chris!!

There it worked back to my old self again! Thanks Dannyboy for caring! ::

No chris you're not. ::

Oh, come on, Windy the First...(and only!!!)... Chris too... and Blues Boy, and Bazooka, and (I´m forgeting some of the gang, forgive me...)

Anyway, we´ll go backstage then, it will be such fun!!!! and let´s take our sweet moderators too!!!

I'm sorry chris. I was just being "cute". of course you can go. You mught learn something. Then we can have a real discussion and you will see my point of view. Since we can't go to a Doors-Morrison concert! You have to go with an open mind though. I guarantee you'll get it(my opinion!)

See you there!

And unc/ like a chines restaurant, sweet and sour is the best! jr btter come up with some more tickets. wouldn't it be cool if they played in some central location and we could all go?

Love you chris, unc and edna!!!!

This time I'm shooting for third row at the Tower Theater, and fifth row at Veterans Stadium, and maybe the Carrier Dome if they do that one again.

My mousepad has an awesome picture of Keith with white shirt, black vest, white headband, and woodgrain Telecaster, taken from the third row at the Carrier Dome. Windy, you'd love it.

I will not post on this particular thread again until I actually have tickets in my hands. Thank you.

STONES RULE!!! THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: