Land Rover ad - "Have love will travel"

Marilyn15160

• 1 month later...

don't be so rude when you didn't even do your research. 'Have love will travel" is a richard berry (louie,louie) song made popular by the Blues brother. the sonics just play the song and The Black Keys version is much more blues and they do it in their own style unlike on the sonics.Don't sound stupid by opening your mouth without knowing your facts.Sorry if I come off as an [bleep]! :doh:

don't be so rude when you didn't even do your research. 'Have love will travel" is a richard berry (louie,louie) song made popular by the Blues brother. the sonics just play the song and The Black Keys version is much more blues and they do it in their own style unlike on the sonics.Don't sound stupid by opening your mouth without knowing your facts.Sorry if I come off as an [bleep]! :doh:

Did you just call our lovely Earth-Angel rude and stupid because she tried to answer someone's question? To me, that comment is rude and you sounded stupid as soon as you opened your mouth...

My guardian will be after you soon... susel.gif

• 1 month later...

The question was:

What song is played in the Land Rover commercial, not "who is the original artist".

THE SONICS ARE COMING!

Back in the mid-1960s, the legendary Sonics took rock'n'roll by the scruff of the neck and thrashed it to within an inch of its life, leaving a legacy of some of the most savage, visceral recordings ever made.

Now, in 2004, the Sonics? version of the Richard Berry classic: ?Have Love Will Travel?, will return to the spotlight as the soundtrack to the fabulous new Land Rover Discovery TV advert (currently being shown on a terrestrial and satellite channel near you).

Geez learn some manners :beady: