Sign in to follow this  
behindblueeyez

Jobs

Obviously, there's the DJ. But even that, in the classic sense of the word, rarely exsists. They're just personalities with the music all programmed out for them. They never comment on how good a song is, or anything like that.

Studio musician is the gig i'd want.

i'd *love* to be a rockstar!! it really is my dream. i'm just too lazy to even try and make it happen! but when i try to imagine myself doing any other job.... i can't visualise a thing! as wonderboy and nastyman (and our very own tenacious peaches's sig) would say 'it's destiny'

Roadie, groupie (if your 'interesting' enough), unofficial (fairy-tale teller) biographer, limosine driver, bodyguard, 'friend' ( try and find one down and out for this as it's easier), agent, promoter, memorabillia seller, 'where -are -they-now ?" documentarian, ... the world's your oyster, blueeyes , enjoy! ;)

:laughing: :drummer:

Windy is right, ask me! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, I guess you already have all the answers... working in a record company is not bad... writing about rock music is great, it changes your life, you´re part of the whole thing and you make amazing friends!