Longest song

edna

Hi, Eart-Angel! yes, I´ve been asked for that... I said "Sad eyed Lady of the Lowlands" (Dylan) but seems they need to know how much it lasts and also it must be a rock or pop song ( no Djs mixes or so)

I´m so glad each time I see a post of yours, Suzie... :thumbsup:

I remember an album my brother had back in the early 70's.It was by STEPPENWOLF.The album's title was EARLY STEPPENWOLF.It had a really spooky version of THE PUSHER on it that was 23 minutes long.I believe it was recorded live at a place called THE MATRIX in San Francisco in 1967.

"American Pie" FEELS like the longest song when it 's on the radio ! ( he ducks) This rant more likely belongs with the "Why Stairway.." thread, but to quote jillian, "meh", .... now honestly ! What in the hell does that mean ? (but it feels good though) PLEASE, someone....have mercy....I've done what could be considered to be back checking and I can't find it anywhere -- Meh ( I WILL use it foolishly if no one obliges) !

hi guys this is my first post!!!

Well you guys obviously havent heard of the allman bros just 2/3rds of all there songs are over 20 minutes long! also they have a song called the mountain jam (theme from donovan leitchs first there was a mountain) where in one version (live at ludlow garage 1976) where the jam for 48:30 all improve.

:drummer:

hi guys this is my first post!!!

Well you guys obviously havent heard of the allman bros

Funny guy.

You obviously didn't click the link provided by our observant bazooka. You'll find cosmosis' mention.

Welcome to Songfacts. One bit of advice:

Try not to underestimate the vast musical knowledge of members here.

Edna, I mentioned the longest song in my collection in the other thread, Light of Day, Day of Darkness by Green Carnation (an hour long). There's more information in bazooka's link.