Miri Ben-Ari, the Hip-Hop Violinist!

janie31322

You have to check Miri Ben-Ari out! She's a classically trained violinist from Isreal and currently resides in NY. She's helped produce many mainstream songs for artists such as Kanye West, Britney Spears, Wyclef Jean, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, and many more! Chances are you probably heard her work without knowing it. But now she's going to make her own album (sort of like Santana and how he collaborated with other artists).

The first time I saw Miri was on TV in Twista's "Overnight Celebrity" video, and the first time I got to see her perform in person was at a Kanye West concert in Chicago. Let me tell you, she is unbelievable!

Miri's new single from her upcoming album is out and it's called, "Sunshine to the Rain" featuring Scarface and Anthony Hamilton. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Listen to it here:

Windows Media Player Version

Real Player Version

And if you want to help promote Miri's upcoming album (scheduled for March 22, 2005) and get some exclusive items, join her i-squad. It's like an online street team, and it's free.

You can also find a link to purchase Miri's "Sunshine to the Rain" single on i-squad.