Weirdest TV charachter...

Lizzie

cletus.gif

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

"Some folk'll never eat a skunk,

but then again some folk'll

like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.

'Hey Brandine, you might could wear these to your job interview and scuff up the topless dancin' runway. Nah, you best bring 'em back where from you got 'em. Oh-kee, back you go to wait for a woman of less discriminatin' taste.'

Some folk'll never loose a toe,

but then again some folk'll,

like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel."

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :jester:

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

"Some folk'll never eat a skunk,

but then again some folk'll

like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.

'Hey Brandine, you might could wear these to your job interview and scuff up the topless dancin' runway. Nah, you best bring 'em back where from you got 'em. Oh-kee, back you go to wait for a woman of less discriminatin' taste.'

Some folk'll never loose a toe,

but then again some folk'll,

like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel."

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :jester:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ahhhh mericuful memories of youth!

I've never watched this show, but these characters look creepy:

story.boohbah.ap.jpg

Boooo-bahhhhh!!! Creepy - yes, but these are the coolest toys going this year. I was able to score three of them at 10 bucks each during a sale at Target, but normally they sell at a SALE price of about 22-25 bucks each. They dance around and bounce their heads up and down and whistle...and they have no nose or mouth...and they never speak during the television show...and they fall to the ground and it sounds like a fart.... Man, that IS creepy!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :coolio: :coolio:

I've never watched this show, but these characters look creepy:

story.boohbah.ap.jpg

I've never watched the show either, but I have seen some of the toys while messing around in WalMart. The ones I saw just made those weird farting noises when you squished their belly. They are definitely creepy - and I thought of them when I saw this thread, but wasn't sure what they were called to find a picture to post. Thanks, Jenny! (I think) :jester:

And what show would that be?

The name of the show is "Boohbah". Those creepy things are assorted Boohbahs. I think there's a total of five of them. I'm not sure if they're British because they don't really say anything except "Booooh-bahh". It sounds like an Irish word, if you ask me. :laughing: They're on PBS and they're for the very young (1-3 years).

:afro: :afro: :afro: :coolio: :jester:

My youngest, four, was excited about the premier of Boohbahs (colours of the rainbow brought to life). Well, the first morning we watched it, she said and I quote, "Da Da, this is stupid."

I agree wholeheartedly. It's the most simple, repetitive garbage I've ever seen, my little girl too.

What does it teach kids? To be dumb. I truly believe it. We're still trying to get our brain cells back from the few minutes we watched.

If you haven't watched it yet, don't. That is if you don't want the possibility of irreversible brain cell damage.

*takes index finger and and makes motor-boat sounds with lips*

bblustsc.jpg

This thing looks obscene.