Who would do an awesome remake...

golden_ann

of your favorite songs? Okay, I love the song Always by Bon Jovi. (what, am I hearing snickers in the background?) I concede the fact that most of their lyrics are simply profound, or just profoundly simple.Either way, I like it! :: So, I can see Aerosmith doing a cover, with Steven Tyler's emotional and sometimes lusty screams kicking the song up a few levels. Or Boys II Men doing it up in that famous four-part harmony, coinciding nicely with the sweet sound of the strings. Just listen... :coolio:

I think Johnny Cash could have nailed that one til' the words don't rhyme. There's a group called Frente with a female lead singer who has a very sweet voice. She also would be quite convincing.

Now if we can find someone to cover "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel - and NOT Sheryl Crow.

Now if we can find someone to cover "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel - and NOT Sheryl Crow.

Perhaps The Beatles? Ok, maybe just Paul McCartney!

I've never been a big fan of re-makes because if I like the song I hate to see/hear someone ruin it with their own "interpretation". And who can ever forget Pat Boone's covers of Little Richard? God save us!

That being said however, I must admit that I love the Warren Zevon Tribute CD, "Enjoy Every Sandwich: Songs of Warren Zevon". There are exceptions to every musical rule we make for ourselves.

Let's see, hmmmm. I'd pay to hear kd lang do some more remakes of Joni Mitchell songs. Lang's "Help Me" is great.

PS: What have you got against being stuck in the middle with Cheryl Crow? :laughing:

BluesBoy, Jr. and I are getting together to do a remake of Hey Nineteen. We're looking for three gorgeous back-up singers. No, they won't be singing but we're looking for 'em anyway. Applications can be sent via Songfacts.

Ok, ok...Sammy, you can join us too. But no kazoo!!

Oh, may I?????????????? I´d love to!!!!!! And Windy would do great, she sings very loud!!!!

Only I must ask permission to Mr. edna...

BluesBoy, Jr. and I are getting together to do a remake of Hey Nineteen. We're looking for three gorgeous back-up singers. No, they won't be singing but we're looking for 'em anyway. Applications can be sent via Songfacts.

Ok, ok...Sammy, you can join us too. But no kazoo!!

Is a slightly pregnant back-up singer acceptable? I'm still pretty cute - and my red hair would go well with BluesBoy's. :jester:

Gisela, edna, Windy and Elvish...you're all hired. Do any of you play an instrument?

We'll of course need your measurements so we can design your outfits for the video shoot.

Elv, you can stand close to BluesBoy so that your hair and his create a burst of brilliance(besides, he sometimes needs assistance to stand up). How 'bout the rest of you gals? What hair color? Jr. requires a blonde (Carole?) while Sammy needs a brunette. Me? Well, uh...are any of you bald?

I'll let you know when rehearsals start. Begin practicing your expressions for when you're on camera. And get those wiggles and shakes down pat.

And, oh yeah...we're looking for a security guard now that Sammy's joined us. It's for your protection, girls. LOL

"It's only rock and roll but I like it"!!!!!!!!!!!