Best rock songs ever

Lizzie

I think you guys are underestimating me! I know that song! I know more than you guys think!

Lizzie: How about "Giddy Up Ding Dong" Freddy Bell and The Bell Boys? and "One Of These Days (I'm gonna jump out from behind the bushes and grab ya) The Treniers? Although they probably rate with the worst Rock'N'Roll songs.:angel: PS I rated this thread a 5.

I think you guys are underestimating me! I know that song! I know more than you guys think!

Lizzie: How about "Giddy Up Ding Dong" Freddy Bell and The Bell Boys? and "One Of These Days (I'm gonna jump out from behind the bushes and grab ya) The Treniers? Although they probably rate with the worst Rock'N'Roll songs.:angel: PS I rated this thread a 5.

Thanks for rating this thread a 5! I know Giddy up Ding dong (oh, giddy up, giddy up ding dong, giddy up, giddy up ding dong...) I know the Treniers, but I don't know that song! Hmm let me test you...

Do you know:

Get out (Leave)- JoJo

or

This Love- Maroon 5

Look whos looking names up on google now! :laughing: Just kidding

~Lizzie :rockon:

I was listening to DSOTM tonight, and I must admit that it´s a masterpiece... I always loved it, but yesterday it sounded specially great. I´ll buy "Atom heart Mother" and "Echoes" in cd as soon as I can... my LPs are original and they sound like the frying eggs of "Alan´s (Parsons) psychedelich breakfast"...

[ I know Giddy up Ding dong (oh, giddy up, giddy up ding dong, giddy up, giddy up ding dong...) I know the Treniers, but I don't know that song! Hmm let me test you...

Do you know:

Get out (Leave)- JoJo

or

This Love- Maroon 5

Look whos looking names up on google now! :laughing: Just kidding

~Lizzie :rockon:

I just can't really work out what's a Rock song and what's a Pop song. :doh:I still think "Rock Around The Clock" is the best Rock and Roll song of all time, but I also think "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers is the greatest Pop/Rock/Soul/Ballad (???) of the 20th Century. :angel:

I was listening to DSOTM tonight, and I must admit that it´s a masterpiece... I always loved it, but yesterday it sounded specially great.

You know the same thing happened to me not too long ago. It was one of those times when you really really get into it ;)

Anyways, I've listebned to that album hundreds of times, but that night the song Money really lifted me up and tossed me around, especially the guitas/sax solo. I loved Pink Floyd all my life. but suddenly I found a new kind of respect for that song. Go figure. btw I was laying in my bed with the lights off and headphones on :headphones: that's the only way

You know the same thing happened to me not too long ago. It was one of those times when you really really get into it ;)

Anyways, I've listebned to that album hundreds of times, but that night the song Money really lifted me up and tossed me around, especially the guitas/sax solo. I loved Pink Floyd all my life. but suddenly I found a new kind of respect for that song. Go figure. btw I was laying in my bed with the lights off and headphones on :headphones: that's the only way

Hehhehe... I thought that would be the only way too, cosmo... as when I used to listen to Deep Purple´s "Highway star" with these deep sound headphones, with a joint, on my bed...thirteen years ago... But no, this time I was taking my super foam bath and relaxing for a while, and suddenly my husband put that record... Magic!!!!!!!