Best rock songs ever

Lizzie

I'd have to say that Outside by Staind is probably one of the best because of its immortallity no matter the age it will always be good you could be 90 years old and you'll look back on it and say WOW THATS A GOOD SONG!! Its a song that everyone probably likes, Young people, Old people, Middle aged people, everybody can relate to it some way or another, I love this song, no matter what song I am into at the time, Outside is still a great song.

There is no "best" due to the fact that music so subjective. Each person has a different idea of what constitutes a "best song".

Best guitar song, best drum song, best dnace song, best stoner song, best party song, best driving song, best remake song, best lyrical song, best musical song, best song from each genre of music, best song for shopping, best song to play for your grandparents, best wedding song, best song to type to, best air guitar song, best air drum song, best keyboard song. and so many others.

There cannot be a "best", only favorites and they are subjective as well. And again, there is that list.

At least that is the way I see it.

Good point, but I meant favorite rock song (best in your opinion)

~Lizzie :rockon:

(this is a quote, but I messed it up)Depends on my mood.

How about this: "Which songs do I like to turn up to 11 when they come on?"

(this is my part. Boy, am I stupid or what?)

Hmmm, OH! I KNOW!!!

Red house- Jimi Hendrix

or

Respect- Aretha Franklin

or is it

Musicology-Prince (not rock, but still cool)

I can't decide! Maybe

He Wasn't- Avril Lavigne, (ok, I know she isn't rock, but I like this song.), oh no, WHAT HAVE I SAID!?

Too Easy ! Lizzie get your grandparents to play "Rock Around The Clock" by Bill Haley and His Comets for you. Billboard, the Music trade paper, called July 9 1955 - the day the song went to #1 on their charts - the "beginning of the Rock Era". :angel:

I think you guys are underestimating me! I know that song! I know more than you guys think! My mother used to play me Eric Clapton when I was in my bassinet! I grew up with this kind of music (that's why I am soo cool! =:P ) .

I think you guys are underestimating me! I know that song! I know more than you guys think! My mother used to play me Eric Clapton when I was in my bassinet! I grew up with this kind of music (that's why I am soo cool! =:P ) .

Sure you are cool! And you´re really interested in music... good thing your mother knew which was the right soundtrack for your early years!!! :thumbsup: