Fav live show

BlackSabbath73

i dont know if this has been posted before, but what is your favorite live show that you attended?

I live in the Washington DC Metro area and have seen tons of bands, but my favorite concert that I have attended was the Metallica show i went to on their current tour. This was my first tallica concert, and because i have been a fan for as long as i remember and i know the words to every song, they are like gods to me. I was in the pit, and the energy in the staduim was just insane, all the fans around you headbanging to the music and the band going nuts, their are no words to describe what i felt that night. When they sang Enter Sandman i couldnt even hear the band cause everyone was just going crazy and singing as loud as they can. It was just an unreal experience.

Anyways if you have an experience like mine or a favorite live performance, please share.

Hello and welcome, Black sabbath!!! There is already a thread about concerts, you´ll find it in the list of forums... it´s called... "concerts"! And there you´ll find "best concerts you´ve ever been", etc.

Anyway, I can tell you that my best concert was the Psychedelich Furs checking sound on a tv set... you´ll find the rest in the other thread.