February Stars - Foo Fighters

April Showers - Disney song

Mayday - Mundy

June is Bustin'Out All Over - from musical Carousel

July - Mundy

October - U2

November Rain - GnR

December - Teenage Fanclub

can't think of any for march, august or september, although i know some... they're in there somewhere! grrr!

APRIL COME SHE WILL (Simon & Garfunkel)

April come she will

When streams are ripe and swelled with rain

May she will stay

Resting in my arms again

June she'll change her tune

In restless walks she'll prowl the night

July she will fly

And give no warning to her flight

August die she must

The autumn winds blow chilly and cold

September I remember

A love once new has now grown old

can't think of any for march, august or september, although i know some... they're in there somewhere! grrr!

Gisel...I can help with September In The Rain by The Duprees or September Song by Frank Sinatra.

Waters Of March by Antonio Carlos Jobim/Ellis Regina was already mentioned I believe.

August is a bugger tho.

I just asked one of the ladies in the office if she knew of a song with August in the title and straight away she rattled off "Hot August Night" and "August Moon". So I did a quick google to check and sure enough "Hot August Night" is not a song title but an album title. However, "August Moon" is a song recorded by Alan Ayers - until 5 minutes ago, I'd never heard of him.

Ed and edna...I have both songs and I'd be willing to e-mail 'em to ya (strictly for non-commercial purposes, of course so you can see if they're worth buying). Just give me a holler.

Uncle Joe, Thanks for that. Sent you a PM.

There´s many songs with the days of the week... "Satellite of love" (Lou Reed) "I´ve been told that you´ve been bold with Harry, Mark and John,

Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday with H, M and J"...

or the Cure song, "Friday I´m in love"... These two come to my mind right now but I´m sure there is plenty...