To spend a day

Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land

They understand

Bet they don't reprimand their daughters

Bright young women

Sick o' swimmin'

Ready to stand

Alice in Wonderland is a top class story, whichever version you watch. It's terrifying, it's funny, it's totally captivating and the characters are superb! I have to say it's one of my very favourites. Peter Pan is also great and I loved Mulan and Finding Nemo. Although I don't really see the Pixar movies as 'animated' nor do I really see them as "Disney" movies per se. Still love them though! I loved an American Tale too - too cute too cute! Aladdin also rocks my boat and all the classic fairytales like the little mermaid, cinderella, Robin Hood, snow white, sleeping beauty etc. I can't remember if it was a Disney movie, but another great one was The Secrets of NIMH. :thumbsup:

As a side note, anyone remember those little booklets with the 45 RPM record based on Disney stories/movies ?

I listened to them all the time when I was a kid and I'm sure my parents still have them somewhere. My favorites:

Sleeping Beauty

Lady and the Tramp

Mary Poppins

The Little Mermaid

The Lion King

Toy Story 1 and 2

I've have hardly seen any Disney movies. I know I've seen

• Aladdin
  • Little Mermaid
  • Marry Poppins (Scared the living daylights out of me)
  • Balto
  • The Lion King

Don't remember any of them though, mainly because I saw them when I was a little kid.

Okay, what is the deal with you and bullet points?! A bit of a fetish aye?

• 1 month later...

I love most of Disney's animated films, but hands down my favourite Disney Movie is Mary Poppins. A great story, wonderful music and a young, gorgeous Julie Andrews...what more could you ask for? Incidentally, this was also Walt Disney's favourite movie and he was always moved to tears when he heard the song "Feed The Birds".

The Little Mermaid is hands down my all time favourite Disney movie!!! It is tied with Beaches as my all time favourite movie. I too always wanted to be Ariel and I used to sing the song all of the time. I recently bought 3 ariel dolls of off ebay because the hair on my *original* Tyco Ariel Doll, just didn't look right anymore. So I got that one and two others but I really only wanted another Tyco one. I was/still am obsessed with Little Mermaid, lol!!