What would you do?

Danielj

I assume most people on these boards have seen the movie School Of rock. Now here is the question.

If you could, would you rather be Dewey from that movie (Jack Black) or live the life you have right now?

I didn´t see that movie, daniel... sounds interresting. What year was it and do you know who the actors are? Merci beaucoup!!!

I assume most people on these boards have seen the movie School Of rock. Now here is the question.

If you could, would you rather be Dewey from that movie (Jack Black) or live the life you have right now?

I saw half of the movie on a flight between Perth and Miri in Malaysia. I thought it was one of the silliest movies I'd ever seen. Needless to say I fell asleep halfway through. Mind you, I also fell asleep during that first Harry Potter movie. Maybe I should get more sleep instead of hanging around here till all hours of the night :D

oh nooooooooooo it's not silly, it's brilliant!!!

edna it has jack black (also in shallow hal, the jackal, i still know, and amazing band tenacious d). he's basically a waster musician with no job who gets kicked out of his band. in order to mke some money and pay his rent he poses as his best friend, pretending to be a teacher at a really posh school. since the only thing he knows anything about is music he starts a school project called 'rock band'.... you can imagine the fun and games that ensue. the soundtrack is fantastic, the kids are all amazingly talented (play all their own music and do their own singing) and needless to say jeack black in one of the most hilarious men on the planet!

oh nooooooooooo it's not silly, it's brilliant!!!

edna it has jack black (also in shallow hal, the jackal, i still know, and amazing band tenacious d). he's basically a waster musician with no job who gets kicked out of his band. in order to mke some money and pay his rent he poses as his best friend, pretending to be a teacher at a really posh school. since the only thing he knows anything about is music he starts a school project called 'rock band'.... you can imagine the fun and games that ensue. the soundtrack is fantastic, the kids are all amazingly talented (play all their own music and do their own singing) and needless to say jeack black in one of the most hilarious men on the planet!

There, Edna, now you don't have to watch it.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

aw i didn't give anything away - you know that's what happens in the first ten minutes of the movie! :(

what i also love about it is that it's really a movie for all the family withoput resorting to jokes that go over the kids' heads, or being too sugar sickly sweet or cheesy.

you have to see it edna, you'll love it!

Uh, would I have to look like Jack Black?

I wouldn't trade the life I have now for anything. Not even to be Jesus Christ.