music downloads

windy1

OK, for all of those that use the peer to peer programs can you search for a song for me and tell me if you can download it.

The song is the ACOUSTIC version of Stings "Message in a Bottle".

I had a friend search using the kazza lite and he never found it. The closest song he found was the live version.

Anyway, I want that song BADLY but I dont want to install a program if the song is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Oi cheeky - you get back to work! *tsk tsk*

You miss me yet? I'm already sick of take-away dinners we get at work when we work the late shift, and I've only had 2 this week! AND to make it worse, Dominoes was an hour late last night. Why can't work find a healthier alternative to greasy pizza, Chinese or curry?

OK, for all of those that use the peer to peer programs can you search for a song for me and tell me if you can download it.

The song is the ACOUSTIC version of Stings "Message in a Bottle".

I had a friend search using the kazza lite and he never found it. The closest song he found was the live version.

Anyway, I want that song BADLY but I dont want to install a program if the song is not there.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I found an 'acoustic' version that's not acoustic :: but is him with only a clean electric guitar. Oh and is live.

btw, it turned up on Kazaa Lite K++ right away and it came down in 45 seconds. ::