Before & After movie titles with description

Batman

just like the before and after song titles, except with movies, and a description of the movie would be funny. You can mix different media too (Combining movie with song, movie with tv show, etc.). Really just about anything famous with at least one of the things being a movie.

Heres my idea

The Wizard of Ozzfest

When a concert-goer ends up at Ozzfest, he meets a band with no talent, a band with no guitar solos, a band with no young fans, and a band without a drummer (well, they don't know if they have a drummer, but they wouldn't care anyways). They all go on a quest to meet the wizard of Ozzfest (Ozzy) to get these things.

Sidenote: I have nothing against drummers, I'm just saying thats how metal bands view drummers.

Good one! How about another monty python movie?

The Life of Brian Johnson

A comedy about the life of Jesus, but nobody can understand what he is saying, and everyone thinks he is a satan-worshipper.

Jay and Silent Bob strike back to the future.

Two stoner slackers try to stop the production of a movie about them in the future.

Forever Young Frankenstein

A cheesey but funny Frankenstein spoof always watched at high school proms

All in the family guy

The comedy about Stewie, Peter, Chris, Lois, Brian, and Urkel

Super Size Mean Girls

Lindsay Lohan infiltrates the lead clique at her new school, and becomes incredibly popular, but loses it all after eating nothing but McDonalds for a month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...