Movies you can see 100s of times

Batman

Teresa, I'm like you. although there are lots of newer movies(i think dazed and confused was about my life), I find myself drawn to the movies I watched as a kid. I adored Hayley Mills, miracle on 34 street, Gone With The Wind, and my all time family favorite, Goonies! ::

i want babe too... yum yum (sorry had to, only joking!)

You give me no other choice, lady! Gonna have to call THA sheeps... "béééh" *tha sheeps don't even notice the bééh* ok, your lucky this time...but the next time they want be as...nice as now. (oh sorry, but it's dark and if it's dark I'm active and if I'm active I act strange :happybanana:)

I'm with you lot on 'Empire Records' - I bought it on video before I had my DVD player and then lost it when I moved house last year :(

I could watch 'Ladyhawke' over and over again and still cry when they both turn at the same time....

The first person I have lusted after for the last 5 years introduced me to 'Bram Stokers Dracula', and I watched that probably 50+ times as it reminded me of him..lol...sad int it!! I really loved the scene when Keanu Reeves discovered Draculas rooms and got beckoned to the huge luxurious bed, when the Brides Of Dracula seduced him....thats a very good moment :laughing:

A good reason to buy a DVD Player:

"To Kill A Mockingbird"

"Dr. Strangelove"

"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

The Original "Star Wars" trilogy (Episode IV to "Return of the Jedi")

The "Pink Panther" series

Some of the "Star Trek" movies

"Stand By Me"

The complete "Once Upon A Time In The West"

"Field of Dreams"

"Cinema Nuovo Paradiso"

"Whale Rider"

"Akira"

"Like Water For Chocolate"

"The Great Escape"

"20,000 Leagues Under The Sea"

"Shakespeare In Love"

"A Star Is Born" (1954)

"Jean de Florette/Manon of the Spring"

"Mister Roberts"

and so on... :beatnik:

I'm sure I've seen all of Bogart's movies at least 40-50 times. John Wayne's too. I'll probably see Kevin Spacey's and Jack Nicholson's movies at least that many times or more. As previously stated I've already seen One Flew Over TheCuckoo's Nest 100 times. The first two Alien flicks. The originals of The Thing, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Invaders from Mars, War of the Worlds, The Day The Earth Stood Still, 2001: A Space Oddysey, Blazing Saddles, The Producers....all due to be seen dozens of more times by me.

I leave you with this..."klatu berada nikto"