Movies you can see 100s of times

Batman

Francois Truffaut's The 400 Blows is one of the films I have viewed more times than I can recall followed closely by Martin Scorsese's Taxi Driver. There was a time when I would watch Malizia, Breaker Morant, and Clerks almost every weekend, but the top two films are the aforementioned :beatnik:

That film (400 blows) is a classic, specially among French. I´ve seen it last time a week ago, in a dvd at my family´s home.

I love "Out of Africa"... yes, I´m a woman! :angel: but there is no film I could see hundred of times... maybe "Let it be" or "Gimme Shelter"... my folks would kill me, everybody´s in the movie scene in my family!!!

wow me too! you know, it was filmed in the bavaria filmstadt right here in munich! i went on a tour there when i was about 10 - i saw all the sets, the ivory tower, the rockbiter, loads more. *and* i got to sit on falkor *and* these used the technology to make me fly on screen. so exciting!! i thought the childlike empress was the most beautiful creature i'd ever seen. i always crie when i watched that film really wanna see it again now!!

wow me too! you know, it was filmed in the bavaria filmstadt right here in munich! i went on a tour there when i was about 10 - i saw all the sets, the ivory tower, the rockbiter, loads more. *and* i got to sit on falkor *and* these used the technology to make me fly on screen. so exciting!! i thought the childlike empress was the most beautiful creature i'd ever seen. i always crie when i watched that film really wanna see it again now!!

OMG! It was such an awesome movie! I was so scared of the wolf, everytime you saw its glowing eyes on screen I'd scream! And when Artax sinks into the quicksand....apparently the reason why when the movie starts he's a grey horse, and then about halfway he's suddenly white, was because the grey horse really sank and died when they were filming :(

That's so cool that you saw the filmset AND you got to sit on Falkor! I'm going to have to find a copy of that on DVD over here - I haven't watched it in years :(

• 2 months later...

"Interview with a vampire" Just freakin love that movie. Tom cruise should have played Lestat again in "Queen of the damned" Stuart couldn't replace tha tom. :: aah tom should always look like lestat (ok, maybe dangerous because I would probably jump on him and euhm...ya know the rest) he...he...he must see it again. Oh oh forgot a movie :o "Babe"... I'm an animal lover and that movie is so cuuuute, I want babe :puppyeyes:

One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest was my favourite for years. I've never seen a more talented cast in my life - Danny de Vito was incredible!

But since I'm becoming nostalgic (getting old, I guess) I have been buying DVDs of my childhood favourites, and I just got to say what great movies they were!

My favourites are all films starring Hayley Mills, especially Tiger Bay.

...and I wouldn't be a gal if I didn't love those "Sissy" movies of the 60's, starring teenage Romy Schneider as Empress Elizabeth "Sissy" of Austria.

I almost forgot Monty Python's "Life of Brian" (any MP movie for that matter). That movie is still a riot!

Mopnterrey Pop

Woodstock

Gimme Shelter (Altamont Rolling Stones concert)

Let it Be

Help

Hard day´s Night

Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads)

Under a Blood Red Sky (U2)

The others:

Airplane

Short Cuts (Robert Altman)

Mon Oncle d´Amérique (Alain Resnais)

The Godfather (I, II and III)

The Graduate

Grease

Out of Africa

Life of Brian(Monty Pyton)

The Meaning of Life(Monthy Pyton)

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille (French movie)