Natasha Bedingfield

Ciao Bella

You know what's interesting about that? In high school, I took poetry, pottery, home ec, etc, and all the guys laughed at me. "You took all the chick classes, you fool!"

Then, about 3 weeks into the school year, those guys realized I was spending half my school day in classrooms with 25 women.

Who's the fool now? ;)

Very wise! In France we have three options: litterature, economics or science. Most all the girls go to the first place, and only few boys did... but they were like you, surrounded by girls!!

I was blinded with science! :: I just couldn't deal with those liberal arts kids at all =:P

Actually there was also some girls in the science "appartheid"... but few, and many boys... Why didn´t I choose science? :doh: Because I´m bad at maths and very good on arts and litterature... I didn´t care about the boys, truly... though one of them is nowadays my best friend and lives in France.

Love the banter girls, but you really got my hopes up when I saw 35 replies to my query only to find there wasn't actually any help! Does no-one out there think that the chorus of this song sounds identical, musically and lyrically, to another song? I can't quite put my finger on what it is though.

Sorry. I looked it up, and found she wrote the song. I'd never heard of this girl before your post. I'm old, you see. ::

And yes, these girls can get going at times. It's best just to leave and wait for them to run out of steam.

Unless, of course, you've a mind to dive in with them.