Funny story with this one....

scott

Well, evidently some people('person') here think that I don't have a healthy sense of humor, so I figured I'd post this.

Anyway, this is not a good example of my stuff, its meant to be funny, and it's only really funny if you speak Spanish.(trust me)

So, I have some friends that are in the student council and they wanted to know if me and my semi-formed band could play at a pep rally (what can I say? people love me ::)

I informed them that we wouldn't be able to do anything fancy ('cuz as I've mentioned before the band is currently a drummer, bassist, and me on vocals and guitar (which I'm not particurily good at) bit they insisted so we went for it, then they mentioned 'in passing' that we would have to get what we're gonna play cleared with the principal, lets just say that me and the principal have a bit of a 'history'(there have been numerous incidents, my personal favorite was when I got 12 hours of detention for 'ringleading' a group of students that wore 'Buck Fush' shirts to school)

So the principal said that we could play as long as we didn't do anything( and I quote) "Political or too thinky like Lennon"

So that kind of pissed me off, so I decided to exact revenge, So I wrote the most inappropriate thing I could think of, without it being 'obvious'. I wrote this in 20 minutes, and me and my friends came up with a basic punk riff (all I can really play live) in about the same amount of time.

So here we go, a little diddy called 'M.N.E.M.M.'(Mi Novia Es Mi Mano) Believe me, if you speak spanish, it's hillarious.

Hello, wanna go out on Friday?

I don't have to ask, know what she'll say.

You could say we're attached, she won't stray.

I can count on her, hold me at bay.

Chorus:

Mi novia es mi mano

She'll need me like I kneed dough

Its illegal, our love to show

Especially by her window

Mi novia es mi mano

When I'm alone, I can count on you

How could I ever want someone new?

You can do the things I want to do

I'm gettin' bored, turnin' me to blue

Chorus

I don't love you 'Aye there's the rub'

Dangerous, playin' with a bear cub

You can get hurt, be left with a stub

You're still fun though, better than the pub

Chorus.

By the end of the performance the band was laughing hysterically, and the next day one of the Spanish teachers explained to Mr. A$$hole what the song was about......5 hours of detention and a Year ban from pep rallies well earned. :jester: