Cream Reunion!

Uncle Joe

WMGK 102.9...Classic Rock in Philadelphia. They quoted it from an AP report out of NY.

Unc, does Andre Gardner get on your nerves? I can't take him. DeBella can't ever just say "I". Every time, he'll say "I,I, I,I,..." before he finally spits out what it is he's trying to say.

Just thought I'd bring that to your attention, so it can bug you as much as it bugs me. Once you notice it, you can't 'un-notice' it.

• 1 month later...

They better come somewhere near here. Or mI will hunt them down and....................................................................... .................................................................................. .................................................. Make him play for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...

So here's part of an article:

Old Slow Hand revealed to BBC Radio 2 last week that he and his former mates in rock's first supergroup, singer-bassist Jack Bruce (news) and drummer Ginger Baker (news), are planning to reunite for four shows next May at London's Royal Albert Hall, the legendary venue where the power trio played its final gig in 1968.

Ha! I'll hopefully get the chance to see them! :headphones: