some australian pink floyd tribute band

Chris17534

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them last night 4-1-4 in Seattle.I went expecting to see a cover band.......and left speachless...To say they were amazing would be an understatment.If you get the opertunity to have them visit your area,and you are a Floyd fan,do whatever it takes to see them...you will not be dissapointed,I promise...When they did "Great gig in the sky",I was so moved that I teared up...Incredible. :drummer:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Man, I wish I saw this post sooner. These guys looks awesome!! I'm bumping this thread because everyone needs to hear about these guys. I saw the pics from DSoTM. How incredibly frickin awesome!? I wish I could see these guys. Pink Floyd is in my area this saturday, but it's the saturday I leave for band camp. That totally sucks. But these guys will be around a lot longer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have seen Floyd six times in concert. Every show is still in my memory though one is a little fuzzy because of the drugs. I hear that this tribute band is really great. I have seen videos of them and it is the next best thing. They are coming to Moline, IL and I will be there to see it, guaranteed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw them at the Rosemont Theatre last night. I always enjoyed the music of Pink Floyd, but never saw them when I was younger. This band put on a terrific show. They performed the entire Dark Side of the Moon Album, took an intermission, and then performed another 85 minutes of songs from The Wall, Wish You Were Here, Animals, etc.

If you like Pink Floyd music, you won't be disappointed. There were even some funny moments, like when the giant kangaroo was inflated, & swayed just enough to appear as if it was dancing. Also, when they played Brain Damage, during the lyrics "The lunatic is on the grass...The lunatic is in the hall", the video wall showed current & past politicians from the USA and around the world.

I do look forward to seeing this band again.