What is your FAVORITE song?

rico

Yeah, I know, if you had to compile a list of favorite songs, you could probably tick off about a thousand. But what if it's judgment day and the fate of your soul rested on that one song out of a thousand, the one that just hits you in the gut? What song would that be?

Mine is Let's Stay Together by Al Green. What about yours? (And remember, just one!)

Mine is Let's Stay Together by Al Green. What about yours? (And remember, just one!)

Rico! I knew I liked you! Mine is "Respect" by Queen Aretha, but "Let's Stay Together" is just a hair away from being in first place. I have a million favorites for various reasons, but those 2 are my all time faves. I have a framed picture of Al Green's star on Beale Street in Memphis that a friend of mine took for me.

:bow:

Mine has to be......................Sweet Child O' Mine-gnr.

i know that song inside out, all the parts i can follow by playing them air-style, it's simply an amazing song!

Love that one too! :rockon: :headphones:

Absolute favorite might be "Can't Find My Way Home" by Blind Faith with "In My Life" - Beatles, "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon and Garfunkel, "Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd and "Sweet Child'" all tied at a very close second.