Elton John's "excuses"

Mike

Oh, he doesn´t have to worry, at least about Madonna. He said "I know I´ll be out of her telephone book now but I don´t care". Madonna´s manager said that Elton John will remain in Madonna´s telephone list... Now he must apologize to Liza, after saying she married a gay gigolo or something like that, or David Bowie, whom he compared to the Wizard of Oz... :doh: :doh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, at least he´s not claiming to be more popular than Jesus...

Oh, he doesn´t have to worry, at least about Madonna. He said "I know I´ll be out of her telephone book now but I don´t care". Madonna´s manager said that Elton John will remain in Madonna´s telephone list... Now he must apologize to Liza, after saying she married a gay gigolo or something like that, or David Bowie, whom he compared to the Wizard of Oz... :doh: :doh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, at least he´s not claiming to be more popular than Jesus...

Maybe he is going through menopause...

• 2 weeks later...

Edna, Liza's 'marriage' has been over at least since summer. The words may have been nasty but they do somewhat ring true in this case. ::

I'm not certain that Elton should be the spokesman for what's wrong with the music industry, but he certainly has earned his right to speak out and his opinions should be considered. Not many have the balls/other or wherewithall to do it.

If being a reluctant homosexual/drunkard(past)/ prone to tantrums person is to disqualify one from speaking of their trade and it's negative aspects then there are not many voices left in music to tell the rest of us what's really going on . I know you would'nt hold any of these things against him, nor like him condemning others, perhaps unfairly, in the industry but..hell, let him tell all...after all, it's Elton John ! :bow: :coolio:

Edna, Liza's 'marriage' has been over at least since summer. The words may have been nasty but they do somewhat ring true in this case. ::

I'm not certain that Elton should be the spokesman for what's wrong with the music industry, but he certainly has earned his right to speak out and his opinions should be considered. Not many have the balls/other or wherewithall to do it.

If being a reluctant homosexual/drunkard(past)/ prone to tantrums person is to disqualify one from speaking of their trade and it's negative aspects then there are not many voices left in music to tell the rest of us what's really going on . I know you would'nt hold any of these things against him, nor like him condemning others, perhaps unfairly, in the industry but..hell, let him tell all...after all, it's Elton John ! :bow: :coolio:

Oh, I learned about Liza´s divorce... and I am a fan of Elton John!!! I´m not condemning others, I might be condemned too... I am just joking, Ken... :coolio:

Edna, please call me Kevin , not' Ken' (I've seen this in a couple of posts

now) ...you're going to give me a complex like poor Scott has with ...dare I say it ( He may appear at anytime , like the 'Phantom of Songfacts') ...Scoot !? ---Here boy, you out there ? :googly: :angel:

Edna, please call me Kevin , not' Ken' (I've seen this in a couple of posts

now) ...you're going to give me a complex like poor Scott has with ...dare I say it ( He may appear at anytime , like the 'Phantom of Songfacts') ...Scoot !? ---Here boy, you out there ? :googly: :angel:

I´m sorry, Kevin, I apologise... sometimes my vinger goes a couple of touchs too soon! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or I mistook you with Ken... I owe one, Kevin!

Pls, don´t compare yourself with no phantom or troll... no, no, no!