100 Scariest Movie Moments

MuzikTyme

When I first saw Labyrinth way back in the day I thought the part where the bag lady tries to make Sarah forget about her brother in that garbage house is one of the scariest things I?ve ever saw? she?s so creepy and when it zooms in on her face when she realizes Sarah isn?t buying it? oh man? to this day it still makes me cringe?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get scared real easy, "7even" with Brad Pitt scared me to death - I was living alone at the time and had the lights on for 3 days straight.

Even the adverts for Blair Witch made me spooked - and don't even get me started on the scene in Blair Witch 2 when the girl is dancing round that weird tree...I can't think about it.

Truth be told I am the biggest baby you will ever meet. "IT" with the clown scared me when I watched it at a sleepover. If I watch the X Files just the titles and the theme tune makes me switch channels.

Although I think it's natural to want to scare yourself, to feel the adrenaline rushing through your body, but man, it's no good for me :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: