100 Scariest Movie Moments

MuzikTyme

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the whole 100, so this may have been in there.

In Poltergeist, when the father is pulling Carrie Ann and his wife out of the "light" and they come through and then a ghost's face pops out and just roars at them. Whoa! I was probably 10 or so and I was scared.

Also, in Nosferatu, when you see him and he's got the creepy white face and the long gnarly fingers....I had to look away.

It's not rocket science - literally. I got it and I saw right through the pretentious facade that it really was. The scary part was that others saw this as original and good. Me? I'd stick with Back To The Future if films about time travel were my thang ::

Donnie darko is the best most confusing movie ever!!! yes, it was somewhat creepy, FRANK IS THE SH*T!!! :thumbsup: :happybanana: :thumbsup:

You should see the Twin Peaks series if you like complex, befuddling storylines :beatnik: It don't get better than David Lynch. After that, Donnie Dorko will look like a story about thumbsucking schizo =:P

Maybe the climax of "Alien", where Ripley starts stripping down thinking it's all over while the alien is lurking --sexy,vulnerable and scary ! Also, that scene in Pink Floyd's "The Wall" where Bob Geldoff approaches a crouching person in an asylum or somewhere, and they turn around and it's HIM --stark-raving mad ! Great freak-out. ::

Definately the scene mentioned multiple times in "Salem's Lot" (check this out if you haven't seen it) as well as the '70's remake of "Dracula" --Frank Langella ( the disco vampire) where the vampire hunters encounter Lucy in the crypt after she has just fed (suppossedly on children, no less) ! Yikes ! ::

• 1 month later...

I don't know, man....did you see "About Schmidt", when Kathy Bates was naked? Now THAT was scary!! I had nightmares for weeks after that.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

OMG thats funny but I think the most scary moment I ever had watching a movie was in Phsyco when the girl is in the shower and he comes in dressed as his mother and murders her I was so freaked out!! I would only take a shower if someone was home!...Also all the Halloween movies were not scary to watch but the after affect had me creeped out totally! ::

i watched a film once i was about seven i think it was called ghost house and it starred david hassleoff there was abit in it where i cant remember it was male or female was standing by a fire place and somethink come down and sewed their mouth up :jack: