Do you remember Alice in Wonderland.....

PSYCHOcatholic

Does Anybody remember the 1985 TV miniseries of Alice in Wonderland??

I FINALLY FOUND IT ON VIDEO! It was a musical...on TV...but the cast had ALL stars in it. Natalie Gregory played Alice....here is the cast list. Sorry its kinda long. oo..the first part was called Alice in Wonderland...and the second was called Alice:Through the Looking Glass

Barbi Alison

Sheila Allen

Steve Allen

Selma Archerd

Robert Axelrod

Scott Baio

Ernest Borgnine

Dee Brantlinger

Billy Braver

Beau Bridges

Lloyd Bridges

Red Buttons

Scotch Byerly

Sid Caesar

Laura Carlson

Carol Channing

Michael Chieffo

Imogene Coca

Patrick Culliton

John Walter Davis

Sammy Davis Jr.

Charles Dougherty

Patrick Duffy

James Joseph Galante

George Gobel

Eydie Gormé

Natalie Gregory

Sharee Gregory

Merv Griffin

Sherman Hemsley

Ann Jillian

Arte Johnson

Troy Jordan

Harvey Korman

Steve Lawrence

Kristi Lynes

Karl Malden

Roddy McDowall

Tom McLoughlin

Jayne Meadows

Donna Mills

Pat Morita

Robert Morley

Anthony Newley

Louis Nye

Donald O'Connor

Ernie F. Orsatti

Martha Raye

Candace Savalas

George Savalas

Telly Savalas

John Stamos

Ringo Starr

Sally Struthers

Desiree Szabo

Janie Walton

Jack Warden

Jeffrey Winner

Jonathan Winters

Shelley Winters

I dont remember when i FIRST saw it...all i know is that Disney ran it as a two part series. I had and OLD recording of it. Does ANYBODY remember it???????

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088693/ you can go there for more about it.

Sammy Davis Jr. played the Caterpillar and did a hip hop version of the poem Father William

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved this version! Have you purchased the video yet? I've been looking into getting a copy, though I read on one website that the film was poorly edited when it went to VHS distribution and that it's missing The Lion and the Unicorn, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee and the singing flowers.

Does Anybody remember the 1985 TV miniseries of Alice in Wonderland??

I FINALLY FOUND IT ON VIDEO! It was a musical...on TV...but the cast had ALL stars in it. Natalie Gregory played Alice....here is the cast list. Sorry its kinda long. oo..the first part was called Alice in Wonderland...and the second was called Alice:Through the Looking Glass

Barbi Alison

Sheila Allen

Steve Allen

Selma Archerd

Robert Axelrod

Scott Baio

You had me at Chachi... ::

• 2 weeks later...

ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR THIS DVD BOX SET, there are some sellers on Ebay who are selling some. They are probably not official releases but I have purchased one and I am happy to say I didn't get scammed! The disks and the box look professional and though the quality is little more than the old VHS quality, it will last much longer and not get chewed up in your VCR! (plus, no commercials!) If you search "alice in wonderland 1985" on Ebay you are sure to find some sellers. Personally I dealt with tommi-36, a very reliable seller who has many of these box sets up for direct sale regularly. (mine was 23.99 US) There are also some other sellers, but I have not dealt with them so I advise you to contact them to check the product is real. Good luck!

If anyone wants to contact me feel free : camille.israel@gmail.com

p.s. I am not a seller, I am just a fan of these DVDs who is passing on the info to other Alice fans.