Bands that never made a bad album

Batman

Journey jumped the shark when they ditched Steve Perry and even if Steve Augueri sounds like Perry, there's just something missing from the songs.

Bands that never made a bad album? Try these:

Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry

Japan

Kent

Chris Isaak

NewOrder

The Durutti Column

I know. It's pretty sweet. I'd also say that maybe Suede could fit that category even if their last album failed to pick up where Head Music left off.

Hey, all you classic rockers, how come noone has mentioned Steely Dan?? Seriously, I'd think the'd be prime juicy album cuts for all you folks :headphones:

Journey jumped the shark when they ditched Steve Perry and even if Steve Augueri sounds like Perry, there's just something missing from the songs.

Bands that never made a bad album? Try these:

Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry

Japan

Kent

Chris Isaak

NewOrder

The Durutti Column

Yeah I meant to say Journey before Steve Perry got kicked out, after that, meh (mainly because they were so mean to him, get the surgery or he's out, he got the hip surgery and was still kicked out)

Ooohh, I so agree with Journey, the Steve Perry era.

Creedance is definately there

and you know I have to say the Stones, even what a lot of people say were bad albums I thought were good.

Yeah, once they cut a Disco album I could forget about ever listening to the Stones and Rod Stewart and all those buffoons who sold out their artistic integrity to make a quick buck on a trend better done by others like Moroder, Nile Rodgers, and Cerrone, not to mention all the Italo-Disco artists.