Tommy Lee /Larry King

_jr_

Tommy Lee was on Live with Larry King last night (Tuesday 10/26). The usual reasons a person shows up...got a book, telling 'his side of things', got a reality thing coming out. Did anyone else see it?

One interesting point he made was that with all the controversy in his life, i.e., 'the tape', kicking his wife, jail, the drowning death, etc, etc, etc, he said (I'm paraphrasing) "I could have fought back and slung the mud right with them, but I chose to take the high road and say nothing."

High road indeed.

Also, he kept licking his lips, to the point that it was a distraction. Does this mean he was on some type of drug?

"..well again, how much time do we have here?... it's in the book"

LOL

Yeah, what-ever! I saw it, call it morbid curiousity...what a jerk, so him and Pamela both hit each other, yah... like I said before WHAT ever! The guy seemed definately doped up to me too.

Larry must be gettin' real, real desparate for people to interview. pathetic!

"He of she will also experience "cotton mouth" and may drink in ordinate amounts of water to satiate thirst and constantly be licking his lips."

Says it right in that website. My biggest question is this:

Is Tommy Lee that desparate to be back in the limelight that he puts out a book? Or is he just trying to top Bill Clinton...? ::