untitled

Jillianne

Yeah I wrote this like 5 mins ago, its about my friend, who tried to commit suicide and is now in hospital from self-harming, I kind of wrote it in his perspective..

Its really short..I'm not quite sure what it is, lol :)

I'll rape a blade,

Make bad memories fade,

Yeah, I think I'll do it today,

Just to, you know, take it away,

I've suddenly discovered a new found bliss,

watching this blood,

drain out my wrist.

bannana--> :happybanana:

Hey I have another verse to the poem, thanks everyone, for your kind comments ::

edited*

I'll rape a blade,

Make bad memories fade,

Yeah, I think I'll do it today,

Just to, you know, take it away,

I've suddenly discovered a new found bliss,

watching this blood,

drain out my wrist.

I gaze colourless,

at my veins

turning puce,

taking such delight,

in self abuse.

Bannana--> :happybanana:

Gillian, I really feel something for those verses, or the poem. I have a friend who is in the same situation and I wrote and recorded a song about the situation.... Tears to my eyes, and a tuf at my heart is what that brought to me. Great job...

of course it's not your fault jillianne, and deep down i think you know that. i was in a similar situation a few years back. there's nothing you can do but be the best friend you can be, listen to your friend, let him tell you how he feels. but understand that you can't 'fix' him, what he's going through is deeply persoanl and something which only he can overcome. all he needs from you is your support. please don't blame yourself for things over which you have no control.

I read on a magazine this morning "Suicide is the worst attack a person can do to another. It´s egoism". I understand your friend might feel very bad, but we are all human beings and we can SPEAK CLEAR... not blackmail. Hope everything gets allright, Jill.

Suicide is neither romantic nor bold; a solution nor resolution. It is he ultimate form of selfishness. It says, "Here, you that I leave behind, clean up all my messes for me; the old ones, the immediate ones and a sardonic good luck on the problems that won't be manifesting themselves for a good long while yet. I can't, so you handle them in my place."

Like people tossing themselves in front of trains :: I can't tell you the number of times our service has been delayed or cancelled because of people committing suicide on the tracks! I can't imagine how the train driver or the passengers feel to have witnessed something as gruesome and sudden as that! The worst is most of the time they do it at the station when they know the train doesn't stop at that platform and it's a fast-moving train....what if there are young children on the platform witnessing that! It's a terrible shame when people feel there is no way out but that :(