Songpumpkin

Sara

Aw, jr, give me the benefit of the doubt here! :) I painted the pumpkin as a surprise for Carl, there was no promotional intent behind it. Besides, I think the three people whom actually notice it in the garden will just think we're weird. :jack:

Sara it's awesome! May I enquire though? In the Songfacts? the quarter note is used twice in decending bars, however in your very artistic rendition they are "beamed" quarter notes, was this a personal preference or a prototype for the future. ::

Nyaa.. ain't I a stinka!

bugs2.gif

Sara it's awesome! May I enquire though? In the Songfacts? the quarter note is used twice in decending bars, however in your very artistic rendition they are "beamed" quarter notes, was this a personal preference or a prototype for the future. ::

Nyaa.. ain't I a stinka!

bugs2.gif

Thanks :) I painted it by hand so it's not an exact replica of the logo, obviously! I just like quarter notes. :) Maybe we should take a poll...

LOL - I just re-read my poll and realized I referred to the current notes as 'eight' notes but I can't edit it b/c you can't edit polls. I think you all can guess what I mean though - should we change the current notes to notes like those on the pumpkin. :)