serial idiot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:doh:Do you even know who boston are?

well if you dont they are just the 3rd greatest band ever

How would you rate that? One spot for each album? Boston, the band, is average at best. They came up with a few innovations, but so did bands like Flock of Seagulls and Haircut 100. Do you rank them 4 and 5, respectively?

:laughing: :laughing: :thumbsdown:

The Red Sox, on the other hand, kicked complete and total ass this year. :coolio: :rockon: :rockon:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

How would you rate that? One spot for each album? Boston, the band, is average at best. They came up with a few innovations, but so did bands like Flock of Seagulls and Haircut 100. Do you rank them 4 and 5, respectively.

:laughing: :laughing: :thumbsdown:

The Red Sox, on the other hand, kicked complete and total ass this year. :coolio: :rockon: :rockon:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Flock of Seagulls...

I'm thinking of changing my hairstyle to match theirs. Would that be cool or what?

Oh c'mon, I could start a trend. The flock of seagull hairdo could come back into style. Then all the guys will be spending more time in the bathroom than the women getting their hair just right so that it looks like a dead animal fell asleep on your head.

But, my favorite rock band ever is still Lynyrd Skynyrd...

Well, that or Ashlee Simpson, I'm still debating with myself. I'll get back to you once I win this debate.

if anyone wants to listen to a great classical rock station i run one here, http://myristate.serverroom.us:9500/listen.pls

if anyone wants a requests and [bleep] thats no problem oh btw u need winamp to listen on in, i think other audio programs may support it

Awesome!!! I tried that but didn't get much response around here :P, But I'll be back soon with some awesome stuff I've been founding. NICE BITRATE TOO!!!! What are you using to broadcast, if you don't mind??

Iron Maiden :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

my all time faves are the MANIC STREET PREACHERS, but i also love the sex pistols, nirvana, libertines, ramones, Marilyn manson (but i dont get the hole obbsessive fan thing), the beatles, cream, nine inch nails and the list goes on

the rasmus SUCK :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...