limewire?

before in install limewire does anyone know if i'll still be able to burn cds using windows media player? i know limewire has its own little thingy to play downloaded songs as opposed to winmx which plays them through windows media player.

and does limewire come with a lot of unneccesary crap like kazaa does? i downloaded that the other day and had all these other programs that apparently came with it?

i really don't want to clutter my computer with incessant weather updates and the like.

Limewire is the best possible peer to peer downloading software available at this time. It does not contain any spyware or adware, like Kazaa, and you can play the files with iTunes or WMP or whatever you like, and burn them as you please.

You said you downloaded Kazaa, you may want to run anti-spyware and anti-adware programs on your PC. Or you could just toss the PC in the trash and buy a Mac, like I did! Good luck.

Yes, you have not yet rid your computer of the spyware that Kazaa infected it with upon install. You can go spybot and download and run that. You should also go adaware, and install and run that. After you've done both those things, google for "Kerio Personal Firewall" and install and run that. PC's need a lot of...protection, as it were. Good luck keeping your computer clean.