Bravissimo

Tenacious_Peaches

I think it is amazing how much this Creative Writing forum has grown. There are some very talented writers posting their songs and essays...I am in awe of all of you. I'm sure that Muzik and Scott are proud of the forum's growth, too. They were the only two with enough guts to post their material in the beginning.

Keep up the good work, everybody! :thumbsup:

I was looking through some of my old poems to see if there was one worthy of posting....after reading the work of these guys, my poems seem like they were written by my 5 year old nephew!!!!

Keep it up, Robery, Marko, Detective Mike, T-Squared, and all you other creative souls.

I was looking through some of my old poems to see if there was one worthy of posting....after reading the work of these guys, my poems seem like they were written by my 5 year old nephew!!!!

Well, I THINK I speak for all when I say...I dont think they could be that bad, and my mind set was why not? I didn't know if my stuff was good or not, I actually thought it was on the side of crappy, but people love it, so I say go for it, I HIGHLY DOUBT thye suck, we are all our own worst critic...so I ask you this...What do you got to lose?