Songs that you secretly enjoy

Nirvana2k4

See? This is why I said I secretly hate, but publicly claim to enjoy... Everyone loves Scissor Sisters and everyone here plays them over and over and over and over =:P Years after it all dies down and everyone forgets about them, including the kids here, THAT's when I'll take up collecting their music and bring it up in a topic, "Remember The Scissor Sisters?" Just like I would ask nowadays, "Remember Nick Gilder and Sweeney Todd?" :jester:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were huuuuuuuge in the uk and ireland, and probably the rest of europe too. all the girls were crazy after them (although this was one craze that passed me by!). off the top of my head i can remember:

it only takes a minute

everything changes but you

how deep is your love (cover of beegees)

never forget

and that one with lulu oh yeah: relight my fire

pray

that's all i can remember right now but i'm sure there were a few more and all!

Ah, The Wiggles.

Their song, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack cock-a-doodle-doo is nothing short of profound.

I want Captain Feathersword's autograph. ::

So far as secretly liking something, I don't. I can't see the logic of not sharing things I like.

It's the amazing thing to be human. To like something passionately that another doesn't while understanding that not everyone in this world will agree with you everytime.

• 5 weeks later...