Songs that you secretly enjoy

Nirvana2k4

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The music I boast about loving (The Captain & Tenille, Air Supply, Leo Sayer, etc.) are most other people's guilty pleasures.

My guilty pleasure would have to be teen pop. Anything by my generation of teen stars-Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, New Kids on the Block, as well as late 90s teen pop-Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC, Britney (pre beating up SUVs with an umbrella).

I also love me some Justin Timberlake.

I don't know if I have any guilty pleasures exactly...i listen to some stuff people would call a guilty pleasure but mostly I listen to it for the nostalgia...or because it's so bad/lame/cheesy that it's good.

Highlights of this include Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, the High School Musical Soundtrack, Bon Jovi and Aqua.

The new Avril song? Boyfriend?

Do the world a favor and go chop your ears off, because that song makes me want to swallow nails to get it off my mind.

I know this is a guilty pleasures thread, but dang, that song is terrible.

.. but to each his own. =)

Oh, I love David Cassidy... :cool:

I was listening to "I think I love you" some minutes ago...

I also love ABBA and The Bee Gees.

Ron Dante is my hero. Neil Sedaka too.

Trini Lopez is in my iPod now... "I´m coming home, Cindy", "Trini´s Tune", "Smile"...

I could confess much more but I am a bit afraid...

scared0016.gif

Oh, I love David Cassidy... :cool:

I was listening to "I think I love you" some minutes ago...

I also love ABBA and The Bee Gees.

Ron Dante is my hero. Neil Sedaka too.

Trini Lopez is in my iPod now... "I´m coming home, Cindy", "Trini´s Tune", "Smile"...

I could confess much more but I am a bit afraid...

scared0016.gif

Edna, sweeite...never be afraid to tell us, your family, we love you! :)

I like all kinds of crap pop music, but I'm buggered if I'm going to waste any emotional effort feeling guilty about it.

I like Bananarama, Mel & Kim, Betty Boo, Right Said Fred, Sugababes...even a bit of Robbie Williams. Tant pis.

I guess, as a punk-rocker at heart, a real guilty pleasure would be if I confessed that on a quiet night I love nothing more in than immersing myself in Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Yes, Genesis or somesuch. But I don't.

I recently uploaded Disc 1 of Queen's Greatest Hits because I have a sneaking fondness for...oh, at least 50% of the tracks thereupon. Does that count? :)