Scorpions live

Charles

What really makes me love them is that they always sound better live then in studios...They're always running jumping ...crazy and very energetic show.

If you can get the Savage Crazy World DVD..there's a concert from Crazy World tour+lots of video clips you'll know what I'm talking about :guitar:

• 10 months later...

Talking about Scorpions, my husband and nephew are here by my side looking for a live version of "She´s like the wind", the Christopher Cross song. Seems they did it live... they are looking for it in the web on the other computer but cannot find it. Does anybody know something about this? Thank you very much!

'Tease Me Please Me'

'Loving You Sunday Morning'

'Wind Of Change' (of course!)

'Send Me An Angel'

'Is There Anybody There?'

'Make It Real' (or fantasy :bow:)

'Passion Rules The Game'

'Still Loving You' (a great ballad)

'Restless Nights'

'Crazy World'

'Always Somewhere'

'No-one Like You'

Those are some of the older stuff I like...

Theres another album called 'Eye II Eye' which I *think* I bought in 1999, which I think has some good tracks on it:

'Mysterious'

'10 Light Years Away'

'Mind Like A Tree'

'Skywriter'

'Freshley Squeezed'

I saw the Scorps in 1984 on the "Love At First Sting" tour (Rock You Like A Hurricane was the big single) with a very young Bon Jovi opening. They kicked major a$$ - Matthias Jabs is an extremely underrated guitarist - he replaced Michael Schenker and actually improved the group. The essential Scorpions IMO must include "Animal Magnetism" and "Lovedrive" - both are stellar albums.

Make sure you listen to 'Still Loving You', it has so many wonderful memories for me, it's such a great song :thumbsup:

It really is! I was absolutelly seduced by that song some time ago... I was listening to it time after time... then something bad happened (not due to Scorpions nor the song... :laughing:) and now I can´t hear it anymore without a sad feeling... Pitty coz it was my fave Scorpions song....