Donovan and friends

edna

Here we have a little discussion about a picture on a compilation CD of Donovan. You can see Donovan, Mia Farrow, three Beatles and Maharishi. Somebody on the pic (between Donovan and Mia Farrow) has been erased, you can easily see it´s been photoshopped or something. I have the same picture on a book and I can´t say who the guy is. I know, I should post the picture but, I´ll say it again, my books and things are still packed untill I move definitely, scanner inc. I´ve heard something about Terry Melcher being there by that time...I´m also told that due to a strange relation between Melcher and Charles Manson (he refused to release Manson´s songs, or something like that), the son of Dorys Day was somehow not-wellcome among the beautifull people. Anybody knows something about this?

Yes, same thing happens to me, I read it when it happened... or was it the Polanskis were living in the house where Melcher lived the month before... I know there is some relation between the whole affair and Melcher and the Beatles... not only Helter Skelter-Pigs... anyway, if anyone has more info, thanks!

Thank you, Uncle Joe!

• 2 weeks later...