Candlebox

scott

I just picked up Candlebox's self titled CD, and I really really liked it (especially 'Far Behind' it's such an awesome song)

Anyway I was wondering a few things:

Is there anyone else out there who likes them?

Did they release any other albums?

and

What ever happened to them?

There was a cd after that one called "Happy Pills" but I don't remember it being as good.

Not as good as their self titled debut, my favorite songs off of that were Change & Cover Me, from their second I liked Lucy which was the title track, I think that was the one where they were swimming around in the video & most of it was shot underwater with a fish eye lens, I haven't seen it in nearly 10 years.

This is oldies now :headphones: I remember the video for "Far Behind" having something like a montage of the band members fading. This is one of those songs that made the high school mix tapes 10 years ago. If you like this song you should try "Crank" and "Black Metallic" by The Catherine Wheel along with "Unprofessional" by Kent :puppyeyes:

If you like this song you should try "Crank" and "Black Metallic" by The Catherine Wheel

Another elapsed band found when opening the 90's vault, I had one of their CD's and a demo back in the day, they weren't bad at all.

Just thought I would share.

Thanks for sharing, always a pleasure :thumbsup: