Screen Name Changes

MindCrime

I kinda like the concept. What would really be the icing on the cake; removing the title completely (big tuna)

Now, if only Mind will make his up on an avatar.

The embarrassing thing is, a big tuna is also referred to as a smelly woman, this was a term we threw around loosely back in college regarding the promiscuous Sorority girls, it's basically another name for a p***y.

Icons grow very old on me, the next day I see the previous as depleted, I'm a man of many changes, I find consistence tiresome after a period of time, also it?s hard to choose the right one; I haven?t really seen any of the previous as fit.

I haven?t really seen any of the previous as fit.

If I remember correctly, your first avatar was a head shot of you. Then, you distorted the picture to appear somewhat like a negative. Of all the avatars you have used, I liked that one best. It fit for many reasons, IMO.

But, nothing wrong with change. I'm just one that knows what I like. Also, consistence is something humans are doomed to. In your case, you're consistent in changing your avatar. Some are consistent not being consistent. Either way, it's something none of us can escape.

You remind me a bit of Cher. :P

Maybe if you could find a shot of a brain robbing a bank...

Tuna is the only sushi I can stand to eat.

I could never acquire a taste for cold rice. I like mine steaming.

Maybe if you could find a shot of a brain robbing a bank

That would work with the theme pretty well, if not an ideal image of Pinky & the Brain ::

I used the original picture when I started, then came back & switched it to a tinted green version, then changed that to a negative. I'm surprised you remember that, as it's been 4 months or so. I still have yet to find an icon that works, or doesn't eat up a whole lot of bandwidth, those take forever to load.

That would work with the theme pretty well, if not an ideal image of Pinky & the Brain ::

Or maybe a brain being shot while the body breaks the law... but I digress

I've grown tired of the delay in screens loading due to animated avatars, I don't really care if people want to change their avatar every day, who cares. But user-name change is very confusing, and shouldn't be allowed, in my opinion.

Luckily I discovered this handy-dandy feature. Now I don't ever have to look at, or be delayed by, obnoxios animated avatars again ::

View other user's pictures in their profile?

?Yes No

View user's pictures with their posts?

Yes ?No

Do you want to view other user's signatures with their posts

Yes ?No

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: