FWB: Friends With Benefits

rkfan413

Haaaa! Friends with benefits :: At this junction in my life, it's the only way I can be friends with girls that I'm attracted to. They're not necessarily "good friends" per se since I have to pretend to laugh at their jokes, listen to their travails, and all that biz. Otherwise, I'll hang out with my usual friends for beer, bum their sleaze movies, tell lewd, sexist and racist jokes, work out, and do all the guy crap girls don't wanna bother with.

To me an F.W.B. is someone who can land me a good job or get me a great deal on something simple like, buying a car or getting insurance. I try not to use people though, but sometimes it's what's handed to me that helps me appreciate them for the lounging sucker that they are. ::

~ Not my words, but my actions.

• 3 months later...

it's the only way I can be friends with girls that I'm attracted to. They're not necessarily "good friends" per se since I have to pretend to laugh at their jokes, listen to their travails, and all that biz.I'll hang out with my usual friends for beer, bum their sleaze movies, tell lewd, sexist and racist jokes, work out, and do all the guy crap girls don't wanna bother with.

I hope you are making a joke, otherwize you sound really pathetic. Hint, girls like beer too and even sleazy movies. The racist stuff is bad for anyone, what's wrong with you that you would even want to tell a racist joke?

I hope you are making a joke, otherwize you sound really pathetic. Hint, girls like beer too and even sleazy movies. The racist stuff is bad for anyone, what's wrong with you that you would even want to tell a racist joke?

See what I mean?

There's too many broads without any sense of humour :beatnik: