Relative Duets

MindCrime

By the way, I like your new Tom Petty avatar

Thanks, it's from the Full Moon Fever album, I heavily warm-tinted the coloring & added a spotlight effect using paint-shop, I didn't think anybody would recognize which artist it was.

Where do you get that applause icon two posts up?

I get those off of a site, this is the addy. It's done by right-clicking on the picture & then copying the address of the image, & inserting that into the field provided when you click on Image here. I use a script handling tool that makes this much easier on me, so I can instantly insert them into my posts. Hope that isn't too confusing. smile002.gif

That site is very funny, thank you ____! I´ll try to add it to some post, I don´t think it´s complicated, even with a Mac. Anyways my 12 old nephew wants to install some tune on my cellar phone, and he surelly knows how to do with the icons.

Listen, Anna Mae, I made you and I can take you down! You say you hate me but you still use my name because I was the real talent in that band. You know that you can still make money off my name, even though we're not together anymore. I think I should get a cut of whatever you take in. Don't make me come over there and smack you down, Anna Mae! You know it was me, b*tch! You know it!

:beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A guy I work with always threatens to use the "Ike Turner Hand of Correction" on me... :laughing: