Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are saving some bits and pieces for later episodes. If they answer all our questions about a person with their flashbacks in a single episode, the show would be pretty boring after they go through all the characters, right? Perhaps they will do flashbacks for multiple characters per episode in the future - just a thought.

Oh please, oh please! They have to renew this! It's the best darn show on tv right now in my opinion. And once they get done with the main characters' stories, they can fill up episodes by expounding on all the other no-names that got stranded with them, the ones we don't see but we know are there. I think it was said that there were 41 or 43 people stranded in all. They could introduce us to those. What do you guys think?

Well, yeah, Roger. I think they are insinuating that there are more, but they don't show them because I guess they are like an afterthought while they concentrate on the main characters. But, a few unseen faces did surface on the episode where they erected the golf course. I was like "well, who the heck is this" myself. I was surprised to see them.

I loved the episode last night. Poor Claire. So is her baby supposed to be the antichrist if she doesn't raise it, or what? Will we ever know? I am really digging Hurley, I can't wait for his episode. You all know I love funny fat guys!

Hey Lucyloolooloopdelooloo...I even liked Sawyer in this episode! ::

The actor who plays Evan is Tom Cruise's cousin...how cool is that?

aaah now i remember why i never open this thread - i haven't got an iota what you people are talking about! ah well, it's probably come to irish tv in time for when i'm home next year!!

It's too late now but in the future consider your friends Stateside who would be happy to record and send you the shows.

Sawyer still rocks my socks. He's awesome. This show is the greatest, it has my Sawyer then it has Emilie De Raven (who use to play on Roswell a show that i was addicted to also, even though i hated her in that series i like her in this particular series), i also love how Booth and Shannon act towards each other, family love eh? Great episode i loved it, i was wondering why that guy was off all by himself i mean he was the only during the entire show actually trying to get food (he has the weird crafted straw basket also). At first i thought he might be "Alex" and might have changed his name...but who knows...I want to see Michael's history (the black guy)...well thats it for now, glad to see people enjoy the show as much as i do!

Yes, I agree Peaches. Tell us more about the others.

It seems that each episode gets shorter and shorter. I guess that's a sign that it's good. I'm always disappointed when the show's over already .

And with the re-airing next week of the first two episodes I guess we won't be seeing another new show until Dec. 22nd. I hope. Don't they usually show reruns or specials during Christmas week tho? Aw, I can't wait that long.

Ay yo, I'm diein' ova heah!

(That was my Al Pacino from Dog Day Afternoon).