Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids have been talking about 24 lately, I havent really seen it, but they love it...so I'll have to check it out....they also have been talking about Prison Break...another one I have to check out...I haven't seen Lost either!....man, too much time on Songfacts?....nah never..LOL

I would recommend starting with Season One. If you start now you can get through all of them before the end of the current season. Then you can rent that one, which will most likely come out just before next season airs.

Oh, and the capitalization of "Season One" was out of reverence.

Since she was born my daughter has known not to cry from 9-10 pm Monday nights.

Are you serious, Sue? Did you finish the first season (sorry, Season) yet? I envy you people who have all of those seasons to look forward to. Of course, after 5 seasons I'm starting to get paranoid. ("Seasons" in that last sentence was not capitalized because I have some issues with one of them.)

Since she was born my daughter has known not to cry from 9-10 pm Monday nights.

Are you serious, Sue? Did you finish the first season (sorry, Season) yet? I envy you people who have all of those seasons to look forward to. Of course, after 5 seasons I'm starting to get paranoid. ("Seasons" in that last sentence was not capitalized because I have some issues with one of them.)

A) :thumbsup: clever kid, she learns fast!

B) I am 7 episodes in on the first series! I haven't been able to watch the last 2 nights though as my mom is staying with us and she has other ideas... I can't wait to see the next one! :googly:

okay, i've read the thread as far as i dare.

some questions:

what is sayid's back story as per season one?

what happened to sawyer's parents?

who are shannon and boone??

some other thoughts:

locke rocks!

i love hurley!

jack will always be charlie from party of five to me which is why it's very confusing to have another character called charlie in the show!

oh and my younger brother looks like sawyer.... scary!

• 2 weeks later...

Steel....I agree with you. Last Wednesday, March 8th ABC aired a rerun of Lost from the first season. This is becoming a common thing. I turned on the tube last week to see Kate and Sawyer doing their swim scene at the falls they discovered.

ABC has done the rerun thing with Desperate Housewives as well. How do they expect to hold on to their viewers when they are constantly airing reruns. It is no wonder Lost is averaging 16th place in the Neilsen ratings this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lost actress Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail, rather than do 240 hours of community service.

Rodriguez, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia, and cast member Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other. On Tuesday, a judge gave Rodriguez the option of jail time or community service. She surrendered to authorities at Kaneohe District Court later in the day.

Choosing jail over community service was a "personal choice," said her lawyer, Steve Barta.

"I would suspect that because she has a hard time even going out for a meal without being intruded upon for an autograph or photograph, it's really difficult for her to do community service," he said.

Watros, who plays Libby on the ABC castaway drama, pleaded guilty to drunken driving in January and was fined $312, ordered to have an alcohol assessment and 14 hours of counselling. She also had her licence suspended for 90 days.

Both Rodriguez and Watros were spotted weaving on a road in Kailua, on the island Oahu, where Lost is filmed. Both failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.17, more than twice the legal limit of .08. Watros had a blood-alcohol level of 0.10.

Soon after, Rodriguez spent two weeks in a rehab clinic, her lawyer said.

"She did recognize there was an issue to be dealt with. She on her own took care of it," he said.

In 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no-contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term.

Rodriquez said she suffers from allergies to dust and cockroach feces and that the steroid treatment made her manic.

Ok so now it makes sense about the look she always has of I hate everyone! NOT!!

• 4 years later...