Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One cast memeber of the hit series "LOST" says what happend to him earlier this week was "the pinnacle" of his career. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje delivered the daily prayer before the Hawaiian state Senate on Tuesday. Adewale read the 23rd Psalm-which was also the title of the "LOST" episode that told the story of his character, Mr. Eko. A Hawaiian lawmaker who saw the episode thought it would be a good idea for the actor to deliver the invocation.

How awesome is that...Yeah!!!!

What the hell is with Lost? Last night's show wasn't even sequential to the previous episode. Remember? Sawyer grabbed and secreted the arms. Well, hello!

Last night's show seems like a show they prepared to throw on anytime they felt like it. They have too little respect for their audience. Me! Bastards!!

Oh, and I'll bet Sawyer really endeared himself to his feminine (and gay) fans when he squeezed the cute lil tree frog to death.

hi everyone, i'm a new convert to lost since i didn't have it in germany last year. so i haven't seen the whole first series although my brother is filling me in on need-to-know information. i'd love to go back and read this thread but i think you in the us are ahead of us in ireland. i've just seen the round-up episode of series one plus three episodes of the new series. could some kind soul please tell me when i need to stop reading so that i don't find out anything i don't want to?! i'd be eternally grateful!

Soulgirl....I work with two guys who are a season behind because they had to wait for the first season to reach DVD. I really believe the best way to view this series is to watch it from the beginning. If possible you should try to get your hands on the first season. It will help explain later episodes. Good luck.

thanks das! :)

jimmy, i would love to do that but i don't have the luxury of time at the moment! i already have season four of 24 waiting in my room for me to find time to catch up before the fifth series starts. but i'm enjoying lost very much despite being a blow-in!

jane, you are very considerate! but it wouldn't be fair on you americans not to be able to discuss it to the full because of us slowcoaches in europe! so i'll just read up til last september or so, like das suggested!

thanks you guys! :)