He's evil - The Kinks

He comes on smooth, cool and kind,

But he wants your body not your mind.

He's got style, personality,

But he's the devil in reality.

He'll make you laugh, make you smile,

And make you feel good for a while.

Wicked smile, decadent grin,

He likes school girls, nuns and virgins.

His skin is soft but his mind is hard,

He'll lead you on then he'll tear you apart.

He'll treat you rough and he will make you cry,

And you will kiss sweet innocence good-bye.

And once you're in there'll be no getting out,

So look out, look out, look out, look out.

He's evil. He's evil. He's evil. He's evil. He's evil.

He's got wit he's got charm.

But when he gets rough he'll break your arm.

He's got taste, manners and grace,

But when he gets tough he'll slit your face.

He'll buy you jewels, expensive clothes,

Then his mind'll go and he'll bust your nose.

He's a joker and a clown

But he'll pervert you and drag you down.

He comes on smooth, cool and kind,

But he wants your body not your mind,

He is just the devil in disguise.

He will drag you down and he will make you cry,

And once you're in there will be no getting out.

So look out, look out, look out.

Look out, look out, look out.

there are just so many unanswered questions in each episode, it's so intriguing you need to watch more. it is so bizzare, you just need to know what is going on and why. none of my questions were answered in the last episode of series one, so I am hoping things will become clearer in the next series

I guess im just gonna have to buy the DVD to lost...ive never seen an episode, and everybody talks about how good it is...but they never say WHY its good. Is it the acting? the storyline? What...what is so great about it? Convince me please...im good at wasting money, so this time i wanna make it count.

I think a 21 page thread about it says it all without spoiling it for those who are following it, but are a few episodes behind :)

I guess im just gonna have to buy the DVD to lost...ive never seen an episode, and everybody talks about how good it is...but they never say WHY its good. Is it the acting? the storyline? What...what is so great about it? Convince me please...im good at wasting money, so this time i wanna make it count.

from IMDB

After a somewhat mysterious sequence of events, an oceanic flight from Sydney to LA crashes on what appears to be a deserted island. The chance of being found and rescued is fairly small, so the survivors have to cope with a set of challenges. They have to learn to survive on the island, a mysterious place with enough dangers on its own. Also, they have to learn to live with each other if any success is to be expected. And finally, they have to live with themselves and their pasts. Interwoven with the events on the islands are flashbacks to the pasts of 14 main characters. Step by step, we learn a little more about their diverse and unexpected pasts as the group's quest to survive takes shape.

It's a combination of everything that is good!

I never watched Lost... I wanted to, everybody told me it was very good, but they showed it on Sundays, I never have time to watch TV on a Sunday afternoon, most of the times I´m away or with freinds or whatever...I can only watch TV after 10 PM... and besides, I had enough with Desperate Wives and ER (two nights to stay home every week) and I guess it´s just too much... :laughing:

I´ll get the dvds some day...

So they crashed or got off course without GPS ? "Gilligan's Island "in a drama , and without the humor ? Thanks, nonetheless , for trying to explain it . There are NO geographic mysteries left for writers , short of outer space.

What I meant by the 21 page thread bit was that we would have to be discussing something worthwhile and intrigueing if it took 21 pages ;)

I haven't seen Gilligan's Island, but I relate it to Lord of the Flies meets The Lost World meets a sci-fi thriller with humour and a very intertwined and expertly woven storyline. Any loose ends are always tied up and everything is shown for a reason.

What makes it intrigueing for me is the character development where they unfold each characters life before the accident and why they were on the plane that crashed - almost as if they were chosen.

We have yet to find out why they were the ones chosen though.

Very exciting stuff!! :coolio: